How to Enroll
Please follow the steps below to enroll into the Air Cadet program:
Step 1 – Prior to the Cadet Registration Night:
- Complete the On-line registration via the following link: CLICK HERE
- Complete the following additional forms: CLICK HERE
Here is a Link for common FAQ’s about the new On-Line Registration Tool: CLICK HERE
Completing the on-line registration and additional forms prior to arrival for the Recruit Registration Night will speed up the enrollment process.
Step 2 – On the Night of Registration:
- Bring a copy of the on-line enrollment
- Bring the Additional Forms
- Bring the Cadets Ontario Health Card
- Bring a Copy of the following for the Cadet:
- Canadian Birth Certificate or
- Canadian Passport or
- Canadian Citizenship Card or
- Permanent Resident Card
- A one-time registration fee of $20 (payable by cash, cheque or e-transfer) is to cover the following :
- Squadron T-Shirt
- Name Tag
- Squadron ID Card
Requirements to be a Cadet:
PLEASE REGISTER FIRST
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, with limited space and social distancing rules in place, all new recruits must register for one of our Recruit Registration Nights first. We ask that new recruits be accompanied by one parent/guardian member only.
To Register, please complete the information below, we will get back to you with the dates of the information nights.
The recruit information night is held at our Squadron Headquarters, Rotary Hall, 254 Centre Street South, Oshawa. Parking is available across the road at Durham Alternate Secondary School (Old Village Union Public School), accessible from Gibb Street.