Selections for the 2019 Summer Training Courses have been updated as of June 1 2019. Please click on the link below to download the current status of your course applications:
CLICK HERE to download the Summer Training Selection Status Report
Explanation of the Report:
The report will show if you have been selected, the status of your answer and the course location/dates.
Report Status :
- Selected : You have been Selected for a Summer Course
- Cancelled : Cancelled by Detachment or our Summer Training Officer (See them for details).
- Refused : Cadet doesn’t Qualify for this course
- Stand-By : Cadet is on a short list in case of openings for this course
- Submitted : Application for this course is registered in the cadet system.
Cadet Answer to an Offer:
- AN ANSWER HAS BEEN RECEIVED to your course selection: (Shows Answer Sent in Status Column)
- Yes = accepted the course offer
- No = Declined the course offer
- NO ANSWER has been received (Shows Offer Received in Status Column)
- Offer Given to Cadet but Not Returned Back – it MUST be returned it to Mr. Glenn Weigel within 7 days
- Selected but Haven’t Received an Offer Yet – please Mr. Weigel on Monday night.
If you have not received an offer yet – please be patient, as we receive new offers we will contact you.
Any Questions may be directed to Mr. Glenn Weigel – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
FYI : We will be having a Departure Briefing on Monday June 10, at the Cadet Hall, 7:30 PM. This is primarily intended for cadets attending a summer course for the first time, however all cadets are welcome. This briefing will cover the following:
- Kit List – what to/and what not to pack (plus what you may have to purchase)
- Departure Date, Time and Location.
- The Morning of Departure
- Forms you MUST complete and have with you.
- Arrival at Camp.
- General overview of the courses.
- Question and Answer session.