2013 Summer Training Departure Times
List below are the departure times cadets going to courses at Blackdown, Connaught, Canadore and Trenton on Sunday July 7.
- Blackdown – 08:10 AM (Please be at the departure location 40 minutes early – 7:30 AM).
- Canadore – 10:55 AM (Please be at the departure location 30 Minutes early)
- Connaught – 12:50 PM (Please be at the departure location 30 Minutes early)
- Trenton – 13:30 PM (please be at the departure location 40 Minutes early – 12:50 PM)
Our Departure location is the AMC(Empire Theatre) Plaza, 75 Consumer Rd, Whitby. We will be meeting behind Hockey Life, just next to Chucke Cheeses, look for the 151 Chadburn Sign.
You MUST HAVE the following documents to get on the Bus :
- Health Card (not a copy)
- Cadet Transportation Form – completed
- Rules of Conduct Form – completed (we will sign this on Sunday morning)
Please be dressed in Summer Uniform (no Tunic or Tie), please remove your rank slip-ons and name tag.
The Chadburn Website under the summer traning page has all of the information you need. : https://www.chadburn.org/
a. Kit List (only pack what is says No More), please read the restricted items page – on the prior to Departure page, departure checklist
b. Forms required to board the bus – on the prior to departure page, departure checklist
b. Transportation Orders webpage (Departure Date/times by Course)
d. Joining Instructions webpage – important information on the summer training centre you will be attending.
Start packing your Kit Bag
If you haven’t been selected for camp yet I would suggest packing a bag just in case. Selections can go right up to July 8 and potentially a few days after the courses start.