Lord Strathcona Medal
The Lord Strathcona Medal, is the highest award which can be bestowed upon a cadet. It is presented to a cadet that has demonstrated the highest calibre of leadership, citizenship and physical fitness.
The criteria for the Lord Strathcona Medal includes the following:
- have met all requirements of the mandatory training program.
- have completed three years as a cadet.
- be regarded by peers and supervisors as exemplifying the model cadet.
- have completed at least one senior training course.
- have a high level of physical fitness.
- have qualified to a training level not below Level 3.
|2016||Fsgt A. Carson|
|2015||WO2 D. Lloyd|
|2011||WO1 M. White|
|2010||WO1 Carlie Jackson|
|2009||WO2 L. Monster|
|2007||Sgt J. Franssen|
|2006||Fsgt D. Weigel|
|2005||WO2 M. Bowman|
|2002||Fsgt K. Attanasio|
|2001||Fsgt J. Wagstaffe|
|1999||WO2 M. Devera|
|1998||WO2 T. McKee|
|1997||WO1 P. Murdoch|
|1995||WO2 G. Ogilvie|