Did you know that there are certain pieces of your uniform you’re supposed to wear at certain times? We don’t just make it up every week! CATO 55-04, ANNEX A actually outlines all of these different uniform options, referred to as the Orders of Dress. These are modeled after the Orders of Dress of the Canadian Armed Forces, prefaced with a “C” to designate a Cadet Order of Dress.
This notation allows us to tell you easily what uniform to wear instead of listing every piece out each week!
- C-1 Cermonial Dress
- C-2 Routine Training Dress – Winter Uniform
- C-2A Routine Training Dress – Special Occasions
- C-2A Routine Training Dress – Summer Uniform
- C-5 Summer Training Uniform
- C-6 Sports Uniform
- C-7 and C-7A Staff Cadet Uniform
- C-8 Mess Uniform
Not Used at 151
C-3, C-3A, C-4, C-4A, C-5A